2.28.2012

New logo concept!

Though my graduation date is not until next February, I am in the midst of finishing my teaching credential requirements and finally into my master's specialization in teacher leadership. This summer will be my third with Camp Galileo in Palo Alto as Lead Art Instructor, after which I will be student teaching in the Palo Alto Unified School District. Drawing on my fine art, design and education experiences, I am working hard to revamp my professional image and launch back into the world of freelance visual design.

For this new logo concept, I decided to utilize my full name's initials to create a monogram. Seeking to combine my graphic design, fine art and art education skills into one unified identity, I used a work of art from my own childhood to add a splash of colour and whimsy to the smooth, clean typeface. Please feel free to check out my new facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/rebeccawykecreative or connect with me on LinkedIn.

in love & gratitude,
Rebecca



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...