6.29.2010

New website for Cup Of Twee

Thanks so much for all of the support and encouragement regarding the launch of Cup Of Twee. I can't express how much having family and friends behind me has helped over the last year since graduation.

The last month has been crazy, with two trips from California to Florida and back, a wedding, time with Kelly! my baby sister Anna's high school graduation, family time, quitting Starbucks, training for my new job and two weeks of Camp Galileo under my belt, I'm refocusing my free time. Looking into various credential/Master's programs in education, applying for some great mentorship/education jobs, an internship at the DeYoung Museum possibly. I'm also working diligently on marketing myself & Cup Of Twee. The first step is a dedicated and separate blog. Please take a look, bookmark it, check back regularly, what have you!

Love to you all,
Rebecca

http://cupoftwee.tumblr.com


Welcome to the blogdom of CupOfTwee and all it encompasses! I decided to create a separate place to chronicle and share the delicious process of creating for cupoftwee.etsy.com
I will be posting my inspirations, sketches, brainstorms, photos of new vintage button finds and generally anything that catches my eye. My hope is that these will in turn inspire you to find your own creative expression! Handmade enthusiasts, artists, artisans, creatives…the world needs you!
-Rebecca E.L. Wyke, creator of Cup Of Twee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...