3.06.2011

Ten months later....

Wow. It's been...ages.

I am now:

  • 25 years old
  • In graduate school working towards my credential to teach art & M.A. in Education.
  • Living in a sweet little duplex in the quaintly posh Menlo Park which I have fondly dubbed "Amherst Manor". It has loads of issues to deal with but I have done a lot already for pennies. Yay, resourcefulness!
  • Gardening regularly and planting vegetables soon.
  • The proud owner of my very own studio space hiding out next to my laundry room.
  • In love with Mumford & Sons. If you haven't heard their ethereal power and raw vocals please do check them out.
  • Illustrating a children's book titled Something Beautiful (previews to come sooner than later)
  • Nannying for two fabulous families during the week. I love playing Mary Poppins and have fallen in love with the 4th & 5th grades. I do believe Middle School will be where my art teaching will really resonate, both for my students and for myself. Thank you so much for all that you taught me Mrs. Culbert!!!
  • Attending a delightful Episcopalian church named St. Mark's in Palo Alto, CA that reminds me of my happiest elementary school years.
  • Going to be teaching rising 3rd - 5th  graders Art at Camp Galileo in Palo Alto with many of the same staffers from last summer! So very excited to make magic for eight weeks with a special teammate (my brother Mathew will be joining the team and joining the inhabitants of "Amherst Manor"
  • Enjoying the wonder of San Francisco and all of the Bay Area!
A bien tot!

Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Rebbeca im so excited that your doing fantastic! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much love. I miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...